To, Date: 12/01/2012
The Public Information Officer
Rajasthan Technical University,
Sub : Application for obtaining information under the RTI Act 2005.
Please refer to the University Grants Commission (U.G.C.) XI th Plan Budget Allocation for Jamia Millia Islamia. Under sections 6(1) read with sections 7(1) I may be informed on the following:
1. Furnish details of the instructions or any other rules and regulation at place to state where and how or under what terms and conditions the “Campus Development” fund should be used by the university.
2. Furnish details of the fund released by the UGC under the head “Campus Development” till date. Furnish the item wise expenditure details of the same fund till date.
3. Furnish the details of the fund released by the UGC under the head “Central Facilities” till date. Furnish the item wise expenditure details of the same fund till date.
4. Furnish the item wise expenditure details of the fund under the head “Spill Overs” from 01.04.2009 to 31.12.2011.
5. Furnish the item wise expenditure details of the fund under the head “Others” from 01.04.2009 to 31.12.2011.
6. Furnish the item wise expenditure details of the fund under the head “Books” from 01.04.2009 to 31.12.2011.
I am depositing the application fee (Rs.10/-) through INDIAN POSTAL ORDER (No. XXXXXXXX) Please put the name of the payee to whom to this postal order be made payable to.
NOTE: – a. If the information sought by me is bulky or voluminous or it would disproportionately divert the resources of the public authority or would be detrimental to the safety or preservation of the record in question, then kindly inform me of the same. In that case I am willing to visit your office to inspect the records, files etc. (u/s Sec. 2 (j) of RTI Act 2005) at a mutually convenient time as per Sec 7 (9) if the RTI Act 2005.
b. If you want to deny any of the information sought by me then please quote the exemption clause of Section 8 (1) and a brief reason as to how it applies. This is a requirement of the RTI Act, as per Section 7 (8) (i) read along with Section 19 (5).